Nachdem bereits gestern Call of Duty Black Ops 2 für die Xbox 360 ein Update erhalten hat ist heute die PlayStation 3 an der Reihe. Das Update dient zum einen dazu Fehler im Spiel zu beheben und es zu verbessern und zum anderen auch um Black Ops 2 auf den bevorstehenden Vengeance DLC vorzubereiten. Infolgedessen wurden im Patch nun auch weitere Trophäen für die im DLC Packet enthaltene Zombiemap „Burried“ entdeckt welche es für Trophäenjäger zu meistern gilt, insgesamt 10 an der Zahl:
1. Mined Games – In Buried, be their pawn (Silver)
2. Ectoplasmic Residue – In Buried, acquire a perk for free (Bronze)
3. I’m Your Huckleberry – In Buried, access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game (Bronze)
4. Death From Below – In Buried, drop the beat on zombies 10 times (Bronze)
5. Candygram – In Buried, make a candy delivery (Bronze)
6. Awaken Gazebo – In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon in round 1 with no one using the bank or weapon locker (Bronze)
7. Revisionist Historian – In Buried, rewrite history (Bronze)
8. Mazed and Confused – In Buried, Survive an entire round within the maze on round 20 or higher (Bronze)
9. FSIRT Against the Wall – In Buried, Purchase the LSAT of the wall and pack-a-punch it (Bronze)
10. When the Revolution Comes – In Buried, return to processing (Bronze)
Der Vengeance DLC für die PS3 und PC wird für Anfang August erwartet. Die Xboxler können sich dank des Exklusivvertrages bereits am 2. Juli an dem neuen Mappack erfreuen.
Und hier die Black Ops 2 Patchnotes für die PS3:
PS3 Game Update (1.12) Notes: Jun. 27, 2013
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where camos and reticles would change or disappear.
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could run away with the bomb in a Search and Destroy or Demolition match.
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could become invincible for a period of time.
Resolved an exploit reported by the community where players could receive a secondary weapon in the primary slot in Create a Class.
– Fixed an issue with friendly Stealth Choppers attacking friendly AGR’s in Free for All.
– Fixed a map exploit on Turbine that allowed the player to hide inside of a rock.
– Fixed an issue where the Emblems and Calling Cards were not updating for a 2nd profile signed in as a Split-Screen user.
– Fixed an issue with the “NEW” text appearing next to the Personalize Weapon prompt when there was nothing new.
Zombies Issues Addressed
– Resolved an issue where downs received in a Solo Match counted as deaths on the Global Leaderboards.
– Fixed an issue that prevented the host from launching a Grief or Turned Custom Game.
Mob of the Dead
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could avoid zombie attacks in corners and near perk machines.
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could activate the electric chair on the bridge while being in last stand.
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could reach the top of the closed gate at the docks.
– Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would die when boarding the gondola at the docks.
– Fixed an issue with the M1927 that caused it to do lower damage at mid-range.
– Fixed an issue where the sniper tower trap could fire on players.
– Fixed an issue where screenshots would be distorted or corrupted when saved.
– Fixed several map holes where players could enter unplayable sections of the map.