Seit heute nun können auch die PC-Zocker unter uns Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 auf den neuen Maps aus dem Awakening DLC rocken, rund einen Monat nach der zeitexklusiven Veröffentlichung auf der PlayStation 4. Im Zuge des Release auf PC wurde auch ein größerer Patch eingespielt, der sich dem der PlayStation 4 sehr ähnelt, aber trotzdem einige Unterschiede aufweist. Der Komplettierung halber daher auch mal eine Patchnews für uns PCler.
Hinweis – Übersetzung ins Deutsche
Da es ein immenser Aufwand ist die Patchnews aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, belassen wir es zur Zeit auf Englisch. Wenn jemand Lust hat und übersetzen möchte, würden wir uns sehr über die Zusendung einer Übersetzung freuen! Natürlich würdigen wir die Übersetzung mit der Nennung des Namens ;)
Patchnotes PC (Steam) 02.03.2016
Awakening DLC 1 Map Pack Support
- Gauntlet: Delivering three unique environments within one action-packed map, Gauntlet showcases Treyarch’s classic three-lane map structure, transporting Players into battle through a sprawling jungle, sub-zero artic zone and rainy urban cityscape.
- Splash: Dive into battle in this abandoned water park, featuring a vibrant and colorful environment, including waterslides, a wrecked pirate ship and a lazy river. Splash encourages an open flow of combat with opportunities for underwater gameplay.
- Rise: A versatile multiplayer map, Rise is set in the snowy outskirts of Zurich in the middle of an ongoing construction site for a massive subterranean Coalescence research campus. With multiple engagement areas throughout this larger map, each section caters to different styles of gameplay.
- Skyjacked: High above urban Zurich, Skyjacked is a modernized version of the popular Call of Duty®: Black Ops II multiplayer map Hijacked. Utilizing the new core movement system featured in Black Ops III, this map gives Players new ways to explore the environment, while still retaining the same fast and frenetic gameplay Players love.
- Der Eisendrache: Awakening introduces the first chapter of Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s Zombies DLC adventure with Der Eisendrache. Set in a chilling medieval Austrian castle during World War II, Players will embark on an epic journey with the Origin characters Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey. The ancient site on which the castle sits was the scene of unspeakable horror where massive deposits of Element 115 have recently been discovered. Players will discover a variety of exciting plot twists and surprises as they survive waves of the undead.
- Security update.
- Addressed issue where earned Dark Matter camos were not appearing on Black Market weapons.
- Resolved bug where Players were unable to unlock Gold/Diamond camos on the Marshal16 and MX Garand if they earned Weapon Class Mastery before TU5.
- Resolved issue where the wrong image would appear when a Player received the Reaper Geist Specialist theme in a Supply Drop.
- Addressed bug where the NX ShadowClaw’s Bayonet would display the wrong image if banned or protected in Arenas.
- Fixed issue where the wrong image was displayed for the LRX3 in the Custom Games Protect/Ban menu.
- Updated visuals for Prestige Kill Counter and Clan Tag.
- Updated Official Custom Variants for CWL Competitive Game Modes.
- Fixed issue where a white image was appearing in the Killfeed for Fury Song kills.
- Corrected bug where the Fury Song icon would display in the Killfeed whenever a Player received a kill with the Combat Knife.
- Added ricochet damage for Care Package owners in Hardcore Modes.
- Added ricochet damage for Players planting or defusing bombs in Search & Destroy in Hardcore Mode.
- Addressed issue where the Wraith was being destroyed by one less rocket than intended.
- Rolling Thunder
- Fixed bug where the Rolling Thunder could be seen on the mini-map by enemies who were not using the Engineer Perk.
- Addressed exploit where Players could mantle onto rocks near Start spawn and get outside of playable area.
- Addressed exploit where Players were able to gain an unfair advantage by standing atop invisible collision near Red Barn.
- Prevented Player from escorting Safeguard robot from inside building.
- Spawned model near S&D Bomb Site B to prevent bad line of sight.
- Increased accuracy. Now has less recoil.
- Iron Jim
- Fixed consecutive attack speed to be consistent with other melee weapons.
- Fixed issue where Players were unable to earn progress towards the Chameleon camo if the Varix 3 was attached.
- Addressed bug where the Marshal 16’s progression would count towards the MR6’s stats if using the Dual Wield attachment.
- Resolved issue where the “Run and Gun” Prestige challenge would not track if Players gained kills using the Dual Wield attachment and the Gung-Ho Perk.
- Addressed bug where Players were unable to earn progress towards the Chameleon camo if the Dual Wield Perk was equipped.
- Improved matchmaking in Arenas.
- Fixed issues where Parties would occasionally be split when searching for a new Arena match.
- Added neutral state to ban/protect options.
- Players are now able to continue editing classes and streaks after pressing ‘Done.’
- Fixed issue where reporting a Player would not update with the correct name.
- Custom Games
- Added NX ShadowClaw to custom game competitive options.
- Addressed exploit in Daily Challenge system.
- Fixed issue where Player could trigger the rocket shield functionality and/or GobbleGums when the scoreboard was on screen.
- Fixed issue where a blank Daily Challenge card would appear in the after action report at the end of a local/offline Zombies game.
- Fixed issue where Double Weapon XP meter did not accurately reflect the amount of XP earned after a match.
- Alternate ammo types have received a balancing pass.
Dead Ops Arcade II
- Fixed a bug where Firepower fate weapon did not upgrade to purple version.
- Eliminated a very small time window where Player exiting a vehicle was vulnerable to damage.
- New pickup added post round 24; Coat of Arms.
- Increased Siegebot Player vehicle time by 10 seconds for balancing purposes.
- Increased the health of the Golden Egg by 3x.