Community Manager Josh „JD_2020“ Olin hat im offiziellen Black Ops-Forum die PC-Community Update-Liste aktualisiert und die aktuellen, sich in Arbeit befindlichen, Fixes veröffentlicht. Neben jede Menge Glitch-Fixes bekommt auch das Spawn-System eine Überarbeitung. Doch seht am besten selbst…
– Added an option to create shaders during load time. This fixes hitching when viewing a new area of the map for the first time on some video cards.
– Incomplete server browser results.
– Improvements to Quickmatch results (with better ping and reduced lag).
– Improved threading performance on computers with only 2 cores.
– Fixed random freezes in certain computer configurations.
– Increased reserved slots to 9.
– Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match
– Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
– Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
– Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
– Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
– Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
– Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
– Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
– Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
– Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
– Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option
– Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
– Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
– Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
– User can get an infinite number of ‚Sam Turret‘, ‚Care Package‘ and ‚Sentry Gun‘ killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)
Wir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website, um Ihnen die relevanteste Erfahrung zu bieten, indem wir uns an Ihre Vorlieben erinnern und Besuche wiederholen. Durch das Klicken auf "Akzeptieren" stimmen Sie der Verwendung ALLER Cookies zu.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.