Call of Duty: Black Ops – Patch 1.08 veröffentlicht
Der Treyarch-Mitarbeiter Cesar “pcdev” Stastny hat vorhin via Twitter mitgeteilt, dass der PC-Patch 1.08 für Call of Duty: Black Ops erschienen ist. Mit dem Patch wurden einige Änderungen vorgenommen aber auch ein paar Fehler wurden behoben. Changelog – PC Patch 1.08
• Radar now always activates when two players remain in a OIC wager match.
• Pack-a-Punch ammo information now visible at wall weapon purchase points in all Zombie maps.
• Addressed an issue where Challenges were not appearing in After Action Report.
• Zombie Thief no longer freezes when target disconnects from Zombie Pentagon.
• Addressed various exploits.
• Fixed possible wrong gametype shown in server info screen.
• Server browser Hide DLC Content filter saves to player config like other filter settings.
• Call vote menu updated with all maps.
• Addressed issue causing reserved slot kicks on servers with no reserved slots.
• Sniper tweaks for dedicated servers.
• Weapon unlocks no longer appear with wrong icon.
• Friendly names now draw correctly in 3D stereo.
• Fixed some possible crashes during gameplay or film playback.
• Additional stability improvements. Quelle:Cesar “pcdev” Stastny @ Twitter
Wir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website, um Ihnen die relevanteste Erfahrung zu bieten, indem wir uns an Ihre Vorlieben erinnern und Besuche wiederholen. Durch das Klicken auf "Akzeptieren" stimmen Sie der Verwendung ALLER Cookies zu.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.