Der neuste Ableger der Call of Duty – Reihe Black Ops 4 ist zwar noch taufrisch, aber dies ist kein Grund, bereits Verbesserungen an dem Spiel vorzunehmen. So veröffentlichte Treyarch am gestrigen Abend, ein erstes umfassenderes Update. Dieses hebt unter anderem, den FPS-Lock von Black Ops 4 auf.
Patch Notes Black Ops 4 vom 14.10.2018
- Resolved an issue where new players sometimes didn’t have a default Calling Card on initial boot.
- Improved an animation in the player’s health bar when taking damage.
- Resolved an issue where Prestiging a weapon wouldn’t remove its attachments.
- Fixed overhead names and rank for bots in the lobby.
- General stability fixes.
- Increased player health in Casual, Normal, and Hardcore Difficulty in Classic mode by 50 points.
- Balance adjustment to rate at which players earn points.
- Balance adjustment to Tiger attacks.
- Balance adjustment to Hellhounds (spawn radius, speed, and frequency).
- Balance adjustment to Hellfire Special Weapon.
- Reduced cost of shield repair and replacement.
- Resolved an issue where some players experienced a crash in the Laboratory.
- We’ve combined Blood of the Dead and Classified into one „Aether Story“ playlist to ensure players will be given the best matchmaking experience possible across those two maps. These playlists will change over time, and we may decide to offer a Blood of the Dead-only playlist depending on community demand.Let us know what you’d like to see.
- Related to Leaderboards, the Black Ops Authenticity Stamp is a feature that we’re excited to implement for our hardcore Zombies players who’d like to prove their prowess to the world. There’s a lot of data behind this system, so we’re taking the time we need to ensure 100% accurate reporting and a streamlined process to share your achievements.Stay tuned for more info soon.
- Create-a-Class: Mastercraft camos can now be properly unlocked.
- Adjusted unlock requirements for the active camo on Signature Weapons (MX9, Strife).
- Resolved an issue that allowed players to utilize an extra Attachment slot.
- Prevented Scorestreak kills from counting toward progress in certain Challenges.
- Improved spawn balancing in Domination, which should alleviate some of the issues people have reported. The system has some new capabilities to reduce the frequency of spawn flipping (also a commonly requested change), and that comes with new challenges in striking the right balance between less flipping and less trapping. This is a first step, and we expect it to take a few iterations to achieve the right balance.
- Torque’s Razor Wire will no longer deal damage to the player or teammates in Hardcore.No more getting kicked for inadvertent team kills.
- Characters: Addressed an issue that occasionally prevented players from unlocking Ajax.
We’ve also made the following additional update specific to PC
- Fixed an issue where Trauma Kits would occasionally not work properly.
- Framerate is now uncapped in all modes!
Desweiteren plane man für das künftige Update, das Spawnsystem zu überarbeiten. Dieses wird von vielen Spielern, speziell im Herrschaft Modus, unter anderem aufgrund zu vieler Spawn Flips stark kritisiert.
- We’re tracking a number of these across several different configurations, and the team at Beenox is working to identify and fix these as they come up. Watch @TreyarchPC on Twitterfor PC-specific Black Ops 4 updates, and please be as descriptive as possible when reporting crashes (for example, „error code Negative 345 Sky Wolf“) and what was happening in the game at the time of your crash. Every bit of info helps the team track and squash these issues.
- We adjusted spawns in Domination in yesterday’s update, and have seen reports of map spawn issues across other MP modes. We’re investigating these now and will address as necessary in upcoming updates.
- We’re investigating reported issues where some users have experienced a temporary loss in some progression stats, while others have reported Hardcore wins not counting toward Challenge progression, and/or losing a match already in progress counting as a loss.Our teams are on it.
Weapon Camo Issues
- We’ve seen reports of instances where certain camos can cover up the Optic on your weapon. This is on the list for a fix in the near future.
- As we mentioned on Twitter yesterday, we’re working to enable Leaderboards in both MP and Zombies next week. Stats are being recorded for Leaderboards, just not displayed yet.Thanks for your patience.
- As with Leaderboards, we’re planning on bringing Combat Record online in an update next week. We’re still tracking your stats behind the scenes, so no worries there.
- We’ve seen questions about when Ranked and League Play are coming to Black Ops 4. For more info, check out our blog post previewing our new World League Hub and the upcoming competitive season.
Search and Destroy Custom Games
- We’ve seen reports of custom Search and Destroy matches ending after round 7, and players sometimes getting stuck spectating teammates instead of spawning in.The team is currently investigating.
Xbox One Deluxe Edition Content
- Some players had trouble accessing the Shadowman Blackout character or the Classified Zombies experience because they didn’t auto-download the content.